Summer Learning Journey | Week 6: Activity 3: Seaside Stories

Today I have completed another Summer Learning Journey activity. The Summer Learning Journey is a program that helps students keep learning throughout the Summer holidays.

I decided to attempt the kick start. For this activity, I needed to create my own story. I first watched all the videos to help me understand more about the activity. Once I finished watching the videos, I got started on the activity. To complete this activity, I needed to fill in the blank spaces on the page with either names, ajectives, or nouns that would suit the sentence. By filling in the blank spaces, I was able to create a interesting beach story. Along with the story, I created a image that goes with the story.

I found this activity fun because I was able to use my imagination to help create a fun beach story.

One thought on “Summer Learning Journey | Week 6: Activity 3: Seaside Stories

1. Kia ora Te Raumati,

Manar here from the Summer Learning Journey Team. You have created a very well written summer beach story along with an awesome picture too!

I am sure Bella and Tyson had a blast at the beach eating very delicious sandwiches (I wonder what you have decided the filling will be?) and refreshing L and P drinks. They kept busy with very fun summer activities like beach volleyball and surfing on there surfboards- have you tried surfing before? How lucky that Bella and Tyson got to see a Dolphin leap up out of the water.

Well done!
    Manar Mahmoud (SLJ)