Summer Learning Journey | Week 1-Activity 2: Poetry Slam Tahi

Today I have completed another Summer Learning Journey activity. The Summer Learning Journey is a program that helps students keep learning throughout the Summer holidays. The task today to write down ideas for the next poetry slam activites.

On a google slide, I needed to write down ideas that relate to the word on the first 4 slides. The ideas a wrote down were ideas I could use if they were related to the main words I was writing my ideas around. These ideas are related to things that happen during the summer season. These ideas will help me write poems for the up coming poetry slam activities.

I found this activity helpful because I was able to think of some ideas that could help make the next poetry slam activites easier and help me complete it faster.

One thought on “Summer Learning Journey | Week 1-Activity 2: Poetry Slam Tahi

1. Kia ora Te Raumati

Wow I love your descriptive ideas in your planning stage of writing your poem. Now, you can begin organising these ideas into a beautiful poem on slides 7 and 8!

You could even place your idea of the soft summer breeze under the heading of feelings rather than sounds

Keep up the great work!
    Manar (Summer Learning Journey Team)